||SFP||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||SFP||

Clan For elite players

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is me !

Go down 
+12
Dodge
Potteri
BlueNile
Danyy
DaXXter
Black|HaWk
Boss
Duveke
Metal_Duck
Perkele
Xlr8
Cyclope
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:38 am

Hi guys !

I wanted to make this topic that everyone could post here something about 'emselves.

Me, ReapeR a.k.a iizi, inno. My real name is Inno, and I live in Helsinki, Finland. I live with my girl Petra in our beatiful home. I am 25 years old, but I look younger Laughing I have one brother Ville, he is practicing his war skills in army, but after that I want to recruit him to us, still he ain't so good player, but he has talent.. Basketball

I work as a lifeguard in swimminghall. Besides my work, I like to play games as Fifa Manager, NHL 08, Oblivion, War in conflict and SWAT4.. I like watching movies (Troy, Seven, 300, Hannibal trilogy, Lord of the Rings etc etc) listening music (Iron Maiden, some rap and other Heavy and techno little bit) I have tons of hobbies, thai-boxing, swimming, tennis, snowboarding and other bounce like football and beachvolley..

Hope to see you guys happy in ||SFP|| so if something is bothering you, just tell it straight, I want to see everybody Very Happy Razz faces here tongue

Thats me -=RR=-

Last edited by on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyclope
General of the Army
General of the Army
Cyclope

Male
Number of posts : 211
My X-Fire : cyclope1983
Registration date : 2007-09-16

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:09 pm

Hi SFP mates

My nick is Cyclope and my real name is Tomi, you can call me Cyclope or Tomi in xfire or messenger, both are fine to me, but I like Cyclope more on server cyclops . Im 24 years old and I live in Helsinki, Finland. Day time I work in warehouse and some evenings I study in business school. So sometimes my time is limited, but I try play as much as I can.

My hobbies are drinking beer(is it hobby?), soccer, Basketball and playing diffrent PC games. I started play swat in online about 1,5 years ago. My former clans are Sk and Blow. Never been admin, just regular soldier and now Im one of the Leaders. I think Im hard but fair leader so I do necessary actions if I have to, but even if Im leader doesnt mean that Im always right, you can disagree with me. I dont let piss come to my head. So far Im very happy about our clan. We have very skilled players and good atmosphere here. At least I havent see any complaining so far. If there is anything bothering you, talk with me or other leaders. Also like to see you active in forum. Write your opinions, suggestions and everything you ever desire.

Now you know little bit more what is in cyclops head.

ps. I hope I see your profile here too
Back to top Go down
Xlr8
General Major
General Major
Xlr8

Male
Number of posts : 126
My X-Fire : xlrr8
Registration date : 2007-09-19

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:37 pm

Hi guys!!

Well here some things about me :

As you all know, i play with name Xlr8... my real name is Christopher!! lol! but never call me like that!! whahaha just call me Chris! I'm 20 years young and come from The Netherlands, Amsterdam!

Hobbies are, chilling with friends, playing foothball, listening to music (few times been to some hardcore parties Laughing ) and watching movies with my girl! (about girl: her names is Noelia, she's 21 and we are not living together Very Happy) still live with mommie and daddy Laughing

And offcourse 1 off my biggest hobbie is playing swat4!!
I really enjoying playing in ||SFP||server...and play with the best team in swat---------> you guys!!!
Let's keep it this way!!

PS. im working just as Cyclope, in a warehouse!! Cool

And im bit of smokeaholic and a alcoholic Very Happy whahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Perkele
General of the Army
General of the Army
Perkele

Male
Number of posts : 224
My X-Fire : blowperkele

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Something about me. My real name is Tero aka Perkele. i`m 22 years old. live in Finland in little "town"(village) with my girl and dog. i work as an electrician. Hobbies are bodybuilding(amateur level or not even that 🐰 ) listenin satan worship music, paganism and ofcourse playing swat4 with you guys. i`m not so social guy but i try to be in contact with everyone=) Life is hell and then you die, but beer is good.
Back to top Go down
https://sfp-clan.forumotion.com
Metal_Duck
Captain
Captain
Metal_Duck

Male
Number of posts : 118
My X-Fire : lateee
Registration date : 2007-11-19

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:43 am

Hi guys Exclamation

My name is Lauri a.k.a Metal_Duck im 17 years old ( almost 18 ) . I live in Kuusamo Finland. Im going school and study machinery and welding. My hobbies are playing games, ice hockey with friends, hunting. I listen almost every kind of music.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duveke
Captain
Captain
Duveke

Male
Number of posts : 70
My X-Fire : Hessmo
Registration date : 2007-11-18

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:26 pm

Hi people!

U all can call me Duveke. Real name is Kristian.
I live Sweden in a place called Duveke. About 30km from Helsingborg in the forrest. Me and about 13 other people Rolling Eyes
Im 24 years old. Have a dog, 2 cats and a girlfriend.

Little things about me:

Work: Welder. Stainless steal (SS) 2333. 6 days a week. Just love!
Speartime: The garage. Me and 3 friends are shearing a big warehouse storeg. 300kvm -swedish meters.
And the other time i spend with my girlfrind Louise.

...work, garage, computer,work, garage, computer, work, girlfriend, computer... Very Happy

I have been playing SWAT for about 2 months now.
And its fun. Cant stop laying it cheers
Back to top Go down

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: some things about me   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:01 pm

hello guys,

well im new in the clan o i tought lets tell them someting about me,
my real name is steven. im still at school. I live in the netherlands. i still live whit my parrends. before i joiined ur clan i was a sa in sk. bud my house burned down so i couldnt play swat for a wile. now im back and im gonna kick some ass again.
well i dont have that mutch to tell u, if u want to more just ask me

sex_mach santa
Back to top Go down
Boss
Death Commander
Death Commander
Boss

Male
Number of posts : 227
My X-Fire : ibuuu
Registration date : 2007-12-05

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:31 pm

Hello Friends!

I am Boss like u all know me, my real name is Ibrahim my friends call me Ibu i dont mind if u call me ibrahim or ibu or Boss on msn, but in servers i am Boss. i live in finland but i am actually turkish and i have borned there. i know many languages and thats my spesiality i think my hobbies are karate but i am keeping a brake right now cuz i have school and other shits to do.. anyway im good listener if u guys want to suggest something or talk with me i will listen to u and answer as good as i can. i like to hang oround with my friend and im studying in business school, i am 16 but i will be 17 at 16.12. i am fair and u will see it i will do ewerythig that u guys will get a hell of a good time in swat as long as u play swat.

Boss
Back to top Go down
http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=ibu_
Black|HaWk
Death Commander
Death Commander
Black|HaWk

Male
Number of posts : 101
My X-Fire : shoto0010

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:24 pm

hi all im Lauri AKA Black_HaWk AKA Faustin AKA Lucifer lol! hmm im 17 years old , almost 18. I live in Lahti city in Finland, i love drinking , playing chilling. I am very and i mean very lazy guy, thats why ill respond as low text as possible lmao. im studying as electrisity and roboteck and maintance. call me what u waant i dont care cuz im too lazy. things i hate : ill rather not tell. things i love : no idea . what i expect from future : well i havent really thought about that. btw im a really sneeky person and i dont care about many things, actually i dont care about anything, im too lazy Sleep well thats me , hate me love me i dont care lol! ( bah writing this was such a draag )
Back to top Go down

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:35 pm

Concentrate U Lazy-Lauri..

Doctor ReapeR gives U a great energypotion recipe !!

Take some ED or Battery, poor it in a glass..
After that take 10 caffeine pills, chrush em and poor 'em in to glass.
After that take some Asperins or some other painkillers (1) chrush and fill in the glass.

!! DRINK !!

After that U will stay awake, and be energetic little rabbit !!! Because, if it works, you get all that energy boost out from cafeine and taurin, or IF it not work, you will be running in a toilet ass on fire and having hell of a good time with an enormous diarrhea..

lol! lol! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Black|HaWk
Death Commander
Death Commander
Black|HaWk

Male
Number of posts : 101
My X-Fire : shoto0010

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:05 pm

sweet, i need to try that all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaXXter
Captain
Captain
DaXXter

Male
Number of posts : 114
My X-Fire : daxxter777
Registration date : 2007-11-27

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:29 pm

ReapeR wrote:

After that U will stay awake, and be energetic little rabbit !!! Because, if it works, you get all that energy boost out from cafeine and taurin, or IF it not work, you will be running in a toilet ass on fire and having hell of a good time with an enormous diarrhea..

sounds like a horoskop Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:57 pm

Hi friends !

I am The<^>End as you know . My real name is Ivan . I live in Varna ( That is in Bulgaria Wink ) with my family . I am 15 years old, but soon i will be a year older . I am a student . That is not so good ... DAMN that is ... terribly, horribly, dreadfully, wretchedly ... exactly . That is not good, because i have not many time to play SWAT 4 with you guys, or i have not any time for that . Just like now . I really miss you guys, and really sorry about that . But i will do what i can, to come back as soon as possible .

My hobbies are some sports like basketball, football, tennis etc . I like to play on the computer, but not more than one game, and the chosen one is SWAT 4 . Wink I like watching movies too . No need to say that i really like to listening music . I think everyone likes it . By the way, now i listening :

Akon & 50 Cent - Still will

- Lyrics

"Oooo dont even look at me wrong when i come through the hood
Aint nothing changed still holla at my homies
Oooo and when i hit the block i still will kill
And i dont want to, nigga but i will if i got to kill
If niggas get the f**kin around

Respect come from admiration and fear
You can admire or me or you can catch one in your wig
See the testorossa the toasta is right on my lap
So if a nigga get outta line a nigga get clapped

I got a arseanal an infatry im built for this mentally
Thats why im the general i do what they pretend to do
Front on me now nigga ill be the end of you
Forget your enemies and think of what your frieds’ll do

I drop a bag off, they let a mag off
that —- glock will tear half your ass off
im not for the games im not for all the playin
the hollow tips rain, when i unleash the pain

Get the message from the lines or get the message from the nine
Paint a picture with words you can see me when I shine
Put my back on the wall nigga watch me go for mine
I let 21 shots off all at the same time (yeah)

Oooo dont even look at me wrong when i come through the hood

Where im from death is already in the air homie
Nana love me so you know she say my prayers for me
I come creeping through the hood wearin teflon
Hit the corners Muthaf**kers get left on

Niggas know if not they better check my background
Tryna stick me i’ll fill your back with mack rounds
Ask preme nigga 50 dont back down
I keep it funky like fiends in the crack house

Cross the line boy imma air ya ass out
Screw your face at me i wanna know what thas bout
Nigga i know you aint mad i done came up
And if you are f**k you cuz i aint change up

The OG’s wanna talk but i dont know these niggas
And I aint did no business with em I dont owe these niggas
A minute of my time I did it cuz I grind
All across the globe like the worlds mine (yeah!)

Oooo dont even look at me wrong when i come through the hood

Now tell me have you eva looked up in the distance
And seen a mack aimin at your head mayne(head mayne)
Before you know it life is flashin Remanissin’
And your body is drippin and full of lead mayne(lead mayne)

I done been there (uh-huh) I done copped that (uh-huh)
But it aint neva been a question about that (uhhh)
Don’t go there (uhhh) You’ll get claped at (uh-huh)
And if ya play me f**karound and re-route that (uh-huh)

You’ll neva catch me ridin around on these streets
Without a couple metal pieces under my feet
Fully automatic whippers in the loaded with dum d’s
Stash under the carpet like a can of seabreeze

Fifty dont make me ride on these niggas (ay)
Cuz i will kill dip and hide on these niggas (oooohhhhh)
Fifty dont make me ride on these niggas (ay)
Cuz ill be long gone like the rippa (soooo)

Dont even look at me wrong when i come through the hood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnlwpGT7bS4

That is me .

||SFP||
Back to top Go down
Cyclope
General of the Army
General of the Army
Cyclope

Male

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:39 pm

Nice story about you The End. Do your school things and go to school. And if you have time then play swat. We cant make any careers here where we can make money so I say: school first. And play your other hobbies too.

Take your time to come back. We like to have you back but focus more important things first. When you are ready, you are ready and welcomed.

cyclops
Back to top Go down

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:55 pm

Hell yee ! Good song you put there.. I like 'em both.
Back to top Go down

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:32 pm

Thanks mates !

Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Danyy
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 27
My X-Fire : sirdanyy
Registration date : 2007-12-02

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:35 pm

hey guys XD

MY acc name is danYY but real name : Daniel : Im 13 years old and live in sweden/Härnösand. school suckz,i like to be in SFP its a good clan and nice people, im very happy to be with u guys ^^

I play mutch SWAT4,Battlefield2 and World of warcraft. my hobbies are bandy,fotboll

i like to destroy my keyboard XDXD

(i need to buy a new^^just now)

have a nice new year cheers
Back to top Go down

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:13 am

lets get the dead topics back to life ;>

Basics:
Name: Tim Sergej Alexandrowskj
Born in: St. Petersburg, Russia
Living in: Munich, Germany
Religion: Atheism ;>

Well, as you can see my name is Tim ;>.. Im a sadistic human being without sense of right and wrong. Till yesterday i got an nice girl which i dont have anymore cus she broke up with me. I fucked up a guy named Moritz today cus he asked her for her fucking phone number and now im sitting in this stupid flat being fucking depressed and kinda drunk. Oh yea, of course i go to school, a school where the teachers tell me that they dont like me and wish they would have a reason to kick me out of it.. i love school. Some of you Catholic? dont read this line.. fuck jesus -.-
at the moment im teaching myself hacking and programming, works well so far.
What leaves to say, i go to fitness centre 3 times a week and 1 time a week to boxing training.
Im listening to RAP, TEKKNO, 80's ;>..
Hell, i love the world..
Back to top Go down
BlueNile
User
User
BlueNile

Male
Number of posts : 28
My X-Fire : sonysa
Registration date : 2007-12-08

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:25 am

I am Hussien aka Sony....My friends got me this electric name Sony which got nothing to do with my name..I was born & i live in Egypt.....
These days i am studying at DENTISTARY colleage to be a Dentist, So am gonna be Dr. Sony in about 5 years Laughing .......I am living alone or you can say like in a house of 3 floors which i got 1 floor for my own got everything i need except for the kitchen.......I like travelling (i've gone to several countries) i like football & chilling out with friends and ofcourse playing Swat4 & sleeeping ZzZzZZzz........

hmmz as you can see i am a postive guy & i like having fun to the max....I do whatever it comes to my mind except for some shitty things that might make me end up *****.....I like making friends and i do have a lot of friends and some friends fom where i travelled to....

I guess that's enoguh......I go sleep now.......Good Night afro
Back to top Go down
Potteri
Sergeant
Sergeant
Potteri

Male
Number of posts : 14
My X-Fire : potteri
Registration date : 2007-12-22

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:21 am

My name is Tomi and u know me as potteri (that's my nickname in real life too ,friends says that i look like him so..) I'm 29 years old little child who just like to play with wargames etc.i'm a father of 4 beautiful girls aged 6months to 8 years and as u can imagine sometimes i'm bit busy with them and can't really play as much as i want...and ofcourse the work takes most of my gaming time too,i work in metal industry doing all kind of shitty jobs whitch i never get payed enought...so that's me,seeyall online!
Back to top Go down
Dodge
Captain
Captain
Dodge

Male
Number of posts : 57
My X-Fire : dodge6719
Registration date : 2007-12-22

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Ok I´m Jocke aka Dodge. The tag comes from my beatuifull car a ´67 Dodge Dart not the other meaning like dodge bullets. bounce Yes I´m a fan of classical/old american cars. I´m 25 years old and have 2.3 kids the newest one should pop out next summer. I study in an univeristy of applied sciences and should graduate 2010 and have an Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. So usually these 2 small hobbies kids and school take a lot of time but I try to play swat when i can. usually i manage to squeeze in an hour per day. Other games.... umm well for now Grand prix manager two but i usually change them pretty often to nhl08, cod4, cmr, nfs, bf series, civ, ......abs, tcs, ac, tdi, esp etc.
Swats the only one that stays. Very Happy
Well guess thats enough, c ya on the servers.
Back to top Go down
Cyclope
General of the Army
General of the Army
Cyclope

Male

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:37 pm

Happy to see this topic alive.

Its easier to understand people when you know little bit about them.
Back to top Go down
Xerife
Captain
Captain
Xerife

Male
Number of posts : 64
My X-Fire : xerife10
Registration date : 2007-12-29

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:30 am

Heh...ok here i come...

My name is Gui aka Guilherme and i live in a place called "portugal". Im kinda good student...with some good marks at school and i dont want to lose them Razz . That why i study so much and dont play that often ^^. I like when vacations come...which allow me to be here more time... Anyway im not a very social person, i kind of like to talk with 1/2 people but when it comes to great amounts, i cant express myself Sad

Hm... I like my 2 doggies and i hate my 1 gay jew cat... Im a person guided by strategy and.. i could say a 100 more beautiful words bout me but ill leave u with these ones Laughing

Thats me, love ya all ^^
Back to top Go down
Boss
Death Commander
Death Commander
Boss

Male
Number of posts : 227
My X-Fire : ibuuu

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:48 am

nice to have lots of adults here Smile

and Xerife Really funny that jew cat stuff =D
Back to top Go down
http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=ibu_
LordBlade
Training Commander
Training Commander
LordBlade

Male
Number of posts : 56
My X-Fire : navyseal69
Registration date : 2007-12-15

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:14 pm

My real name is Ville and i go to upper secondary school and it is going "fine" Laughing .Have played ice hockey and football to 16 years as far as. Nowadays i sprint 400m with hurdles. Swat and conquer online r my favorite games, and formerly i played ET(enemy territory) cheers .
We have a little whity dog, but it is very old and used to be VERY loud, (luckily it isnt nowadays)

I dont usually express myself but now had to cos every1 else did the same. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is me ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is me !   This is me ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is me !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||SFP|| :: Other Stuff :: Fun Stuff / Off Topic-
Jump to: