||SFP||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
||SFP||

Clan For elite players

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SFP vs EFC = ended war

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSplatter
Immortals Commander
Immortals Commander
MrSplatter

Male
Number of posts : 91
My X-Fire : najzigt
Registration date : 2007-12-19

SFP vs EFC = ended war Empty
PostSubject: SFP vs EFC = ended war   SFP vs EFC = ended war Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:51 am

This was one of the most horrible things i've ever seen in my Swat4 history.
Me and Viper arranged funwar against two other "Fair-looking" fellas.
Before match we were like NO spawnhunting,NO camp NO this and so on....
the game started and it went pretty fair......until they started spawnhunting. And so it went on.....everytime we said stop this or we quit war they were like "oooh no we play EFC-rules" and we respond "How about playing by the rules we set up from first start??"". But no....no respond they were just too arrogant too play against. We were supposed too play 2 rounds...one in Abomb and the second in Foodwall....They won first round (Lots of Spawnhunting and still won just by 68-67) and we were ready too givé them a another chance and thinking "ok they might be ressinoble this round"...but noooooooooo...they continued ...and were now even worse....so we quit, ended the frickin "Playing unfair-war" and left.....Btw sfp-ga*s Plz put this noobclan on blacklist...they really deserve it,not just my opinion Viper who is my witness agrees!!!!!!

AND HERE IS PIC FROM FIRST AND ONLY ROUND:

http://imajr.com/Original.aspx?Id=Shot00087.bmp-675972

( Btw....Really good teamwork for first real FW in SFP-clan.....keep on good work Viper Smile )
Urs Truly ||SFP||Splatter|IC|
Back to top Go down
Viper
Elite Commander
Elite Commander
Viper

Male
Number of posts : 206
My X-Fire : tatviper
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: SFP vs EFC = ended war   SFP vs EFC = ended war Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:02 am

Yes i tottaly agree, they just woundt listen to anything and they just keeped playing stupid game. Spawn hunting all the time and we know its easy to spawn hunt in foodwall and abomb. Its ok for a while but then u get frustraded, have to learn to stay calm. I agree for blacklist!!!!!!

Just for notice: This will happen to our squad all the time, becose we playing with noob squads, but never the less we must stay cool and try to ignore it. We are still SFP and wont give up.

And I played bad, but it isnt excuse, should have done better. Sry Splatter ill do better next time. And tnx. U played very good!!!!!

GO GO GO IMMORTALS
Back to top Go down
BlueNile
User
User
BlueNile

Male
Number of posts : 28
My X-Fire : sonysa
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: SFP vs EFC = ended war   SFP vs EFC = ended war Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:26 am

Well don't excepect nothing less than that....you are playing *-*** clans so wait for the worst.....

I can say that you should elarn to be the same......What goes around comes around Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SFP vs EFC = ended war   SFP vs EFC = ended war Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:10 am

Bext time choose opponent from the list.. Not this idiots who come in server and then.. Rule breaking start.

EFC clan.. Hmm, I will visit 'em later. But till then no wars Splatter.

Next time Splatter, check out the list Wink

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perkele
General of the Army
General of the Army
Perkele

Male
Number of posts : 224
My X-Fire : blowperkele
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: SFP vs EFC = ended war   SFP vs EFC = ended war Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:43 pm

It is EFC and i know that sMr. Stupid Polish fuck. he is just a kid who doesnt understand English properly. You still did good work, 1 point difference.
Back to top Go down
https://sfp-clan.forumotion.com
Cyclope
General of the Army
General of the Army
Cyclope

Male
Number of posts : 211
My X-Fire : cyclope1983
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: SFP vs EFC = ended war   SFP vs EFC = ended war Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Yep nicely played even if opponent broke rules. Good funwars are hard to find when we talk about not so famous clans.
Back to top Go down
MrSplatter
Immortals Commander
Immortals Commander
MrSplatter

Male
Number of posts : 91
My X-Fire : najzigt
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SFP vs EFC = ended war   SFP vs EFC = ended war Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Ok sry iizi but me and Viper was looking for war long time...and they seemed like fair players....from now on ill just arrange wars against clans from list Smile Goooo Immortals Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFP vs EFC = ended war   SFP vs EFC = ended war Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFP vs EFC = ended war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
||SFP|| :: Wars :: Fun Wars (results)-
Jump to: